COTTAGE RESTAURANT & PUB Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: "WOODEN LONDON BAR AND FONDUE !" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
This place is a real treat. The do fondue for two, great steaks and fantastic french onion soup. The large menu is very international. This is an upscale restaurant with fine white linen and it’s illuminated by candlelight. The service is friendly and professional and the management let me in to take pictures while they were closed. Started in 1963, the Cottage is a great dining experience and can always expect an upscale meal and great service. I have eaten here in 3 separate years and its always great.
They also have a real wooden English Pub in the back that was shipped here from London! Impressive.
Open: 12:00-14:00 and 17:30-22:00 7 days a week
French onion soup, steak smothered in peppercorn sauce. And a nice bottle of Axumite red wine
or a choice of cold beers.
THIS IS A DAO RECOMMENDED RESTAURANT
Address: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Desta Demtew Ave. Opposite Ghandi Hospital, and between Harambee Hotel and Ghion Hotel
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels