"AA to Malpensa Airport from NYC" Airlines Tip by Gypsystravels

Airlines, Milan: 4 reviews and 7 photos

American Airlines is my airline of choice and wherever I travel to I will always choice AA to get me there.

I flew American Airlines from JFK airport to Malpensa airport (MXP) on a direct flight. They currently have one daily direct flight around 6 pm, which is a disadvantage to most flyers, but it works for me. I have status on American Airlines and I like the little added perks that come with my status. I can chose a good seat prior to my flight and I have lounge access in the US on my outbound flight, and access to one of the lounges at the returning airports.

The flight was quite smooth and uneventful and takes around 7 or 8 hours depending on winds. The flight attendants where quite pleasant and didn't bother me while I napped (I rarely eat dinner on planes anyway). Dinner is served on flights at this time as well as a snack and what they call "breakfast".

Overall I am usually fine with my flights and rarely encounter any issues (except with an occasional inconsiderate passenger or two).

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane

• Updated May 16, 2016

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Milan?