Best Western: "Two adjacent family rooms" Top 5 Page for this destination Idaho Hotel Tip by joiwatani

Idaho Hotels: 5 reviews and 1 photos

I chose this hotel because it is one of the hotels closest to Silverwood Theme Park. Besides, it is the only hotel that can accommodate all of us in the cheapest way.

I booked this hotel because of their packages with the theme park. I loved the fact that the staff made their way to book us in adjacent family rooms so I can check my nephews and nieces, and my sisters.

Per room have two adjacent rooms - one for the mom and dad and one room for the children. There were two queen size beds on each room, a tiny refrigerator, microwave oven, television and very spacious bathroom.

Here were the packages we got from booking in the hotel besides getting free breakfast which save me hundreds of dollars and two free tickets to the Silverwood Theme Park:

Deluxe Acommodations for one night
One day admission ticket to Silverwood and boulder Beach
Complimentary pool toy for children 10 and under (one per room)
Access to Wii
Use of Board games
Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast Buffet
***Additional adult discounted tickets available on site. All children (7 and under) discounted admission tickets can be purchased at check in

The tickets to the Silverwood Theme Park per person was $40.00 so, I saved $320.00 for buying tickets alone. I booked four rooms. The breakfast was a minimum of $8.00 per person and I save $103.00. Just booking at this hotel's package, I save $423.00!!!

Unique Qualities: I love the fact that they have adjacent family rooms and each room have their own refrigerator and microwave oven. The rooms are very spacious with sofas with lightings for a place to read and relax. The parking lot is very close to every room so we can have access to our cars and vans.

The swimming pool is heated, adequately provided with towels and lifeguard stuffs. There were many safety signs on every wall of the pool. It is very nice that it is covered and yet you can see outside. This makes you feel warmer during the winter time.

They provide towels on the side of the pool. There is also a jacuzzi. The pool has many tables and chairs where parents can sit down and watch their children swim. The pool is great because there is a division on the depths of the pool where adults and children can swim alike.

Address: 1816 N Pepper Ln, Liberty Lake, WA 99019

Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://libertylakegm@peppertreeinns.com

• Written Nov 4, 2011

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Idaho?