"It sucks!!" Riverview Hotel Tip by ren_na

Riverview Hotel, Muar: 44 reviews and 0 photos

My stay in this hotel for one night is really a nightmare. Horrible stay!! The room? Suck!! The staff? Double sucks!! Overall? Multiple sucks!! No more this hotel in my list. Big no! no!...
I booked through online to secure a room for a weekend in Muar. I booked Premier Deluxe (2 queen bed-as being shown in their website) but what did i get? Only 1 queen bed with 3 additional damn smelly, flat and cheap additional bed (if it still can be considered as a "bed"). When i asked about the room that i should be getting as promised on the paper printed from the online booking, that stupid guy reluctantly answering me and gave me stupid answers. Rule of thumb here!! Don't booked online. They're not organizing at all. I nearly didn't get any room even after the transaction is successful! I have to call the hotel 2 days before i get down to Muar to confirm my booking and it seems that they are so lost with all these internet facilities. As if they never heard about online booking!!
More than 10 times electricity being interrupted. Even after midnight. The rescuer on this matter? Damn slow..you have to open the windows to ensure that you still can get an air to breath as the interruption were frequent.
Don't buy all those beautiful photos they showed in the internet. Let your money do justice to you. Get another place to stay if you wanna make your life less stress in this little beautiful hometown.

Address: 29 Jalan Bentayan, Muar, Johor, 84000, Malaysia
Phone: 60-6-9513313
Theme: Inn
Website: http://

• Written Nov 1, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.