"Extremely pleasant and friendly hotel" Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona Tip by maputa

Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona, Verona: 1,104 reviews and 0 photos

My daughter and I loved this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful -- from getting us up-and-running on wi-fi, to opening up the breakfast area earlier for us because we had an early train ride. Speaking of the breakfast buffet, it was fantastic!! Probably the best we've had, including higher-end hotels. And it was all inclusive. The rooms were clean and comfortable. When we asked for directions to the gardens, the receptionist gave us a detailed map. She further told us the bicycles in the front of the hotel were free for hotel guests and proceeded to set us up with two of them. No matter what we asked, the response was always polite and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Unique Qualities: My 18 year old daughter and I started our 2 week European trip in Verona (her high school graduation trip). This was her first time out of the US. The hotel was a perfect fit. We stayed for 2 nights. It was close the the train station, and close to the old town square. The walk was pleasant, visually beautiful with all the flowers on the balconies, and we always felt safe. We were sad to leave, and would definitely comed back.

Address: Corso Porta Nuova 88, Verona, Veneto, I-37122, Italy
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Easy 5 minute walk to train station, or 5 minute walk to town square.
Phone: +39 045 801 1510
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=98068

• Written Oct 31, 2011

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Verona?