"Extreme Sky Adventure" Sky Experience Adventure Tip by theguardianangel

Sky Experience Adventure, Cebu City: 9 reviews and 24 photos

Weather: Windy Day

Weather: Windy Day
    by theguardianangel
      wacky pose after the adventure
    by theguardianangel

Conquer your fear of heights? and count me in!

Another way to spend your time in Cebu is to have an extreme adventure!
Get ready for an awesome experience in the 37th floor of the Crown Regency Cebu, for the Sky Walk Extreme! This fun thrilling action will let you walk around the edge of the building, having 360 degrees view in the city.

My friends & I had this adventure on a very, very windy day! Gosh! Honestly, I don?t know how I survived this thing because I?m really an acrophobic! Yikes!

We were asked to wear an orange jumpsuit and white sneakers before stepping out in the platform. There are also guides that walked us through the edge of the building aside from the harness as support ofcourse. I briefed myself not to look down because it may just take away the little courage I have left? but I can?t help it!!!! Many times I looked down thinking that I can overcome the fear of heights? Fortunately, nothing bad happened to me after that.. but still my fear of heights is still present until now.

If the skywalk adventure didn?t satisfy your adrenalin rush, try the Edge Coaster; located on the 38th floor of the Crown Regency Hotel. It is situated at the edge of the building and tilts at 55 degrees!!! It? gives you the feeling of like falling into your seat but it?s not.

Entrance fee: 700Php but we had a promo to pay half of its price (back in the days)
Monday - Friday (Open from 2pm till 12mn)
Saturday - (Open from 10am till 2am)
Sunday - (Open from 10am till 2mn)

Address: Crown Regency Hotel, Fuente Osmeņa Blvd, Cebu City
Directions: Between B. Rodriguez St., and Arlington Pond St.
othercontact: (032) 418 - 7777
Phone: (032) 418 - 8888
Website: http://www.skyexperienceadventure.com/

• Written Oct 31, 2011

Comments

theguardianangel

“Life is all about courage and going to the unknown.”

Have you been to Cebu City?