"Drving dangers in Spain , Malaga" Driving Tip by loheric

Driving, Málaga: 3 reviews and 1 photos

i was with 2 other people in the hired car luckily near my hotel, someone came to my car and punctured my tire when i stopped twice at a quiet street (traffice light was red)...i didint know it ..professinally done ..only hear a light noise of sssssssssss....

i noticed the car behind me , the guy came out twice.... seems funny and he followed me for a distance.... i instinctly locked my car doors as i remember after reading from this virtual tourist about this kind of problems..

he tried to open my co driver's door, too bad for him n i didnt care as i reached my hotel and tire was just flat...the guy brought attention to us....
thank god... his car and another accomplice car made another round to check on us..but i was at my hotel parked....i noticed they work in pairs( 2 cars pls note)

i went to the lobby n ask the counter staff and i asked them , do this kind of thing happen often and she said no and offer no help or reassurance..... i willl get the name of the hotel later and the lane is near where i was targeted.. This is to PAY it forward to tourists that put their warnings for others to read. I thank this website and all the contributors for these warnings .. this helped me alot!!! thanks guys!!!!

• Written Oct 30, 2011

More Warnings and Dangers in Málaga (1)

Ranked Member