"Pay less or nothin' 4 parking on short D-Land trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Disneyland / California Adventure Tip by marinarena
Disneyland / California Adventure, Anaheim: 12 reviews and 12 photos
Parking a car at Disneyland is about $15 in designated Disneyland parking structures. However, parking can be cheaper or free. Head to Downtown Disney, off Katella Ave and Disneyland Dr INSTEAD of entering through the main Disneyland entrance (off Harbor Blvd/Disney Way).
If you park at Downtown Disney parking area and get validation at a participating Downtown Disney store (most all should), you get 5 hours of free parking . If you leave within 3 hours, parking is free!
Each additional hour after 5 hours costs $6, charged in 20-minute increments. The maximum parking fee is a whomping $30.00. Oh Mickey!!
Downtown Disney parking is located by Paradise Pier Hotel, off Katella Ave and Disneyland Dr. Follow signs saying "Downtown Disney ".
Refer to map:
More Tourist Traps in Anaheim (2)
More Reviews (54)
- See All Pig Out at Popular Kroft
- See All Arrive to Ana Via Greyhound Bus
- See All Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels