"Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if you can!" Top 5 Page for this destination Disneyland Tip by marinarena
Disneyland, Anaheim: 225 reviews and 570 photos
If Disneyland is a must for you and you want to go when there is less of a crowd, try to come during off-season and off-holidays, including Christmas (though indeed Christmas decoration and celebration is impressive to see. Of course, if you can avoid the weekends anytime, your Disney experience will be more pleasurable, as the wait times for admission, rides, entertainment and food will be shortened. A good period is November, just after Halloween and before Thanksgiving weekend (From approx. Nov 24-26). Also, try late January- April.
Disneyland Resort Anaheim, consisting of the original Disneyland and the exclusive Disney's California Adventure theme park, is doable for one day. There is an advantage to complete your visit in 2 days if "Park-Hopper" discount tickets (just keep in mind of 2 day of paying for parking if you have a car. That's up to $15 a day). READ my Tourist Trap tips for more Disney advice on parking and more!!!
Disneyland Resort is off the Interstate 5 (freeway). Use OCTA bus routes 43, 83 and 50, various Anaheim transportation tourist buses or MTA (L.A.) route 460.
Address: 1313 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA
Directions: off the 5 fwy, Disneyland Dr, Along Harbor Blvd
More Reviews (42)
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- See All Try Some of My Chain Restaurant Faves
- See All Get Some Healthy Junk
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Do Disneyland to Mall easily by bus: SCP...
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- See All Make it a D Night!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels