KIMTE BEACH INN: "TREE HOUSE ROOM AND BEACH BAR (Zanzibar)" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 189 reviews and 614 photos
Kimte is an interesting and small hotel. It actually has 2 parts on either side of the road. On the beach is a really relaxing bar with fantastic views of the ocean. Also, next to it is a room that is actually like a tree house. Their website shows pictures of this whilst it was being built. My photo shows the completed article.
The staff are friendly and they have another bar and restaurant just across the road.
They have 7 rooms with hot showers for $45. Dorm room accommodation is $10 with breakfast and doubles (sharing) at $20.
They also have a small outdoor gift shop. Even if you are not staying here, stop in for a cold beer on the beach.
*** OPEN DURING THE RAINY SEASON ***
Address: PO Box 3200 Jambiani, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: At the southern end of the village
More Reviews (312)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels