"The International District" Top 5 Page for this destination International District Tip by joiwatani
International District, Seattle: 8 reviews and 24 photos
The International District is one of the many places in Seattle that is very interesting and very diversed. Just bear in mind that Seattle is one of the cities in the United States where 59 languages are spoken!
The International District is a place where you can taste different cuisines : Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Malaysian, Cambodian, Singaporean, and Vietnamese. There are so many grocery stores here where you can buy imported goods from Japan, China and Vietnam.
This is a place where you can go for Dim Sum on early Sunday morning, and eat Wonton Soup late at night!
If you are looking for 24 karat gold jewelries, you can also come here and check out the many jewelry stores put up by the Vietnamese community.
Every summer, the Chinese Festival is held here and also the Bon Odori (Japanese) Festival.
Address: International District, Seattle, Washington
Directions: From I-5 going North, Exit on Dearborn Exit or from I-5 going South, exit on James St.
More Things to Do in Seattle (30)
More Reviews (161)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels