La Maison Rose: "Montmartre's Pink Gem" Maison Rose Tip by pieter_jan_v
Maison Rose, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos
La Maison Rose became famous by the painting of Maurice Utrillo, who painted many Montmartre settings during his life.
Nowadays the house is a small excellent with some outside tables at the tiny walkway.
Address: 2 rue de l?Abreuvoir - 75018 Paris
Directions: 300 meters West of the Sacré-C?ur
More Reviews (112)
- See All Beggars and homeless people
- See All Second Hand Records
- See All At Place du Trocadéro
- See All Statues at Place du Trocadéro
- See All Musée National de la Marine
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels