"HIGHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
Lesotho is the highest country in the world! And I bet you thought it was Nepal!
Lesotho has the highest low point of any country in the World (1400 meters/4593 feet) and is the only country to be entirely above 1000 meters (3281 feet) high. So where is it? The Kingdom of Lesotho is a small, mountainous country in southern Africa. In fact it is surrounded by the country of South Africa. It is the only place you will see Africans not only prepared for snow, but actually receiving it. The people are super friendly and it is well worth a visit. You can see at least ¼ of the country by car in a day.
Address: Lesotho, Africa
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don’t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels