Pusat Souvenir Anggut: "Local Items" Bengkulu Shopping Tip by adriansyah
Bengkulu Shopping: 5 reviews and 18 photos
There are souvenir shops on Jalan. Soekarno Hatta with a good selection of local items, but they are rather expensive.
What to buy: Local key chains, lempuk, batik Besurek, etc.
What to pay: Less than US $15
Address: Jl. Seokarno Hatta - Anggut
Directions: Around 20 meters from Simpang Lima traffic lights.
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (46)
- See All Bencoolen Coffee House - Great Coffee...
- See All Simple Guide to Santi Muara Dipa Temple
- See All Don't Miss the Bus in the Ferry!
- See All A Nice Place to Stay
- See All Be Aware of Malaria and Dengue Risk
adriansyah's Related Pages
Have you been to Bengkulu?Share Your Travels