"Hire a Boat" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Things to Do Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Things to Do: 31 reviews and 92 photos
What fun you will have in this boat...and you might even see beautiful yachts....
You will explore the beautiful Maroochy River or try your hand at a spot of fishing. I must mention that you can only go upstream...not down further towards the mouth of the river.
Boats come in different sizes...the one in the photo is a party boat.
and you do not need a licence to drive this boat.
The wonderful Maroochy River is one of the Sunshine Coast's premier recreation areas - the Aboriginal word 'Maroochy' means 'Place of Black Swans' which features highly in Aboriginal legend.
Just look at the beautiful photos...courtesy of a friend.
Hours: Sun 8am-6pm; Mon-Sat 7am-6pm
You can buy your fishing needs at the shop.
Address: 59 Bradman Avenue, Maroochydore QLD 4558
Directions: Near Chambers Island
Phone: (07) 5443 7225
More Things to Do in Maroochydore (14)
More Reviews (42)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels