PAPYRUS HOTEL: "THEY HAVE A POOL! (Ethiopia)" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 189 reviews and 614 photos
I paid a little bit more to stay at this hotel because it has a huge swimming pool. I haggled the room price down, so give it a try! The rooms are good sized and the queen sized bed had an excellent mattress. Modern flush toilets and unlimited hot water showers in the bathroom. Also satellite TV. They have a nice bar that serves snacks by the poolside. Upstairs they have a very good restaurant. I found the staff friendly and the pool was worth the extra I paid. It is a healthy walk to the lake, but when the weather is hot, you will want to get cool in the pool.
The rooms also have very good mosquito nets (pictured).
* A huge and refreshing swimming pool with a bar on the side.
* 10 minute walk to the Lake and all town amenities
* 5 minute walk to food and booze stores
* Minibuses for other towns leave from here (i.e. Gonder)
* Nice staff
* Safe, clean and quiet
* Across from the main Market
* Can organise tours, including by boat and even horse
* Airport pick-up
Address: P.O.BOX. 222, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Diagonally across from the Main Market and beside the Shell petrol garage.
Phone: 251-1 058 220 51 00
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (312)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels