BOURBON (INTERNET) CAFÉ (Rwanda): "LEGENDARY BAD SERVICE AND FOOD !" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
How bad is the food and service? Yes, it is bad. Famously bad.
There were even newspaper stories in August 2009 about the staff and managers they had to all fire because of poor service and worse food. If you are staying in Kigali for a while, this is a great place for a coffee and to use your laptop. Now they do get good reviews on their coffees and fast, free internet. It is located next to the Nakumatt Supermarket in the Union Trade Centre, so if you need a fix ? pop in for a latte
You are advised, by many travellers on the internet, not to eat here.
Address: Union Trade Centre in the Centre Ville
Phone: + 788 308 383
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels