Boka Kitchen & BAr: "Boka" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
This restaurant delivers creative, high-quality food and service in a hip, virbrant atmosphere. From after-work executives enjoying happy hour to sports fans grabbing a gourment burger after the game to the elegantly dressed patrons enjoying a sophisticated dinner, all are welcome and comfortable at BOKA.
Address: 1010 Frist Ave, Seattle, WA
Price Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels