Mujinzo: "A good deal on ramen near Niigata Station" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Restaurant Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Restaurants: 31 reviews and 73 photos
From what I've heard, this restaurant is popular with and caters to students, namely high school and college students who on a good day don't mind walking 10 to 15 minutes to come here for a less expensive but delicious and filling lunch.
Favorite Dish: I found that the ramen was good and so was the gyouza.
Address: Niigata Station Bandai Exit to the right
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From Niigata Station Bandai Exit go right down the street away from the station
More Reviews (79)
- See All Niigata Airport
- See All One of My Favorite Nightlife Spots
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All Jogging along the Shinano Riverside
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels