"Rehabilitated caravan park" Top 5 Page for this destination Sunland Leisure Park Tip by tropicrd
Sunland Leisure Park, Cairns: 121 reviews and 5 photos
I have never stayed here but have visited people who have...it used to have a dreadful reputation and a noisy place to stay..My friends tell me that it has improved a lot and that they would stay here again.
They have cabins,caravan and camping areas.The cabins have room between them so privacy is respected.The Avenues are wide and tree lined making it a tropical haven even though it is situated nearly on the corner of a busy roundabout and main road.
Unique Qualities: The cabins are quite nice and the park is handy to shops and public transport.
The park is clean and the avenues are nice and wide to turn cars and vans.
There is really nothing unique about it except it is a good place to camp while you explore other areas.It has a nice tropical outlook and a playground opposite for the kids.
Address: 49-61 Pease Street, Manoora, Cairns, Cairns District, Australia
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Turn left into Pioneer street which is the first street after the Pease street roundabout heading toward Edge Hill then turn left into little Pease street which is a one way cul-de sac.
Can't miss it.
Phone: 7 40536888
More Reviews (122)
- See All Mango Madness
- See All Good coffee at the club
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Don't get stuck in the mud.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels