Chiquito: "Was tempted to have a Margarita!" Manchester Restaurant Tip by spidermiss

Manchester Restaurants: 318 reviews and 493 photos

Chiquito, The Printworks, Manchester
      Chiquito, The Printworks, Manchester
      James and I at Chiquito, Manchester
    by spidermiss

My friend and I had dinner there before seeing a concert at The Bridgewater Hall one Saturday (October 2011). We had to wait a bit because the restaurant was busy. We were able to have drinks at the bar whilst waiting to be seated.

Chiquito is a Mexican chain restaurant with restaurants situated in major cites nationwide(although to my biggest surprise Leeds city centre does not have one!).

The restarurant was pleasant and the setting and layout would be very similar to what you'll find in another UK branch.

Favorite Dish: We weren't very hungry so we had ordered the from the menu's Lighter Bite options.

I had the veggi chill and spinach quesadillas accompanied with rice (5.99 gbp) and for desert I had two mini shot desserts, chocolate brownie and mango and passion cheesecake (3.49 gbp).

It cost me a total of 10 gbp (October 2011) for both the quesadillas and desert. We had purchased drinks separately at the bar prior to eating.

The food was good and I would visit the Chiquito again.

Address: The Printworks, Manchester, M4 2BS
Rating: 3
Theme: Mexican

• Updated Nov 1, 2011

“Seeing the World!”

Have you been to Manchester?