"Fête de la Lune" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by pieter_jan_v
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,963 reviews and 4,158 photos
Each year the "Fête de la Lune" is celebrated, especial by the Chinese community of Paris.
The day changes every year as the festival is held at the eights full moon of the year, traditional a harvest festival.
Expect shows with dancers in traditional Chines costumes and much more.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (2)
More Reviews (137)
- See All Beggars and homeless people
- See All Second Hand Records
- See All At Place du Trocadéro
- See All Statues at Place du Trocadéro
- See All Musée National de la Marine
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels