"Do not rent with them!!!!!" Sugar Maple Cabins Tip by jennycrow

Sugar Maple Cabins, Sevierville: 6 reviews and 7 photos

After arriving at our cabin we realized that we were short a few towels and washcloths. Inconvienent but not a huge deal, we would have to wash some sooner. When everyone got ready for bed, we went to find sheets to go on the two sofa beds for our four children to sleep. There was one flat sheet, one fitted sheet total for both beds and no pillow cases. We called customer service immediately, only to be told that housekeeping was gone and there was nothing that they could do except put in a ticket for the next day. That did not help give me a place to sleep my children. When we decided to pull the top sheet from the two king beds so that the kids would have something to sleep on, we found that one of the king beds did not even have a flat sheet. So the girls ended up with the one set of sheets, two nasty pillows with no cases and the boys had a flat sheet to cover the matress and two nasty pillows with no cases. I called back early on Sat. morning to include the needed king sheets on the housekeeping ticket. When we arrived back at the cabin later that day we had received nothing. I immediately called and I was told that housekeeping was short staffed and they have over 1,000 cabins. Once again this does not help my kids have a decent place to sleep. Once the customer service person investigated further he told me that the wrong kind of ticket was placed and that it did not even go to housekeeping. He said that he would hang up and call housekeeping. After an hour I called back to see if someone was bringing sheets and he told me that no one answered the phone and they must be gone for the day. Needless to say we did not receive any sheets. We rented a cabin that supposedly slept eight people but only had complete bedding for two. When I finally got in touch with the customer service supervisor she told me that she could offer me a voucher for one night and a 15% discount on additional nights. I told her that was not acceptable and I needed to talk to her boss. She told me that her boss would just tell me that same thing. I did talk to her boss who was told me the same thing. I then attempted to call the general manager for one week. I let him a voicemail message everyday for six days and he has yet to return my call. I decided to try the supervisor back who would not answer any of my questions but would only say, "I do apologize" and then hung up on me.These people do not know anything about customer service. They are only out to make money.

Address: 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd., Sevierville, Tennessee, 37876, United States
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Other
Website: http://

• Written Oct 25, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Sevierville?