"Cheap and Convenient" Hotel International Manchester Tip by spidermiss

Hotel International, Mancheter
      Hotel International, Mancheter
      My room (Single room)
    by spidermiss
      The floor where my room is.
      Breakfast time!
    by spidermiss
      London Road (Where the hotel is)
    by spidermiss

This hotel offers a variety of accommodation from ensuite rooms to budget accommodation. I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom facilities and I had a comfortable stay.

The room had a tired look (it's hey day has long gone) but it was clean and functional. The shared bathroom facilities were clean although the shower had a habit of switching itself off every so often. The room had a wash basin with a mirror above and there were also tea and coffee making facilities.

I found the room was very warm and this could be an issue in the summer or if the weather is very hot. This didn't affect my stay that much and would be ideal on a very cold day.

I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for a cheap place to stay that includes breakfast. It cost me 35 gbp for a single room including breakfast which was very good value for money.

Unique Qualities: The hotel is conveniently located near Manchester Piccadilly railway station and the metrolink station. In fact just across the road and as well as the trains you can get one of the free buses to many parts of the city centre.

The hotel includes a full English breakfast which is becoming a rarity for many hotels and offers a left luggage facility incase of an early arrival or a late departure. The hotel also has a bar as well although it was closed when I stayed.

Address: 34 London Road, (formerly Queens Hotel), Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 3QW, United Kingdom
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Adjacent to Manchester Piccadilly Station
othercontact: mail@thehotelinternational.co.uk
Phone: 0161 236 1010
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.thehotelinternational.co.uk

• Updated Oct 29, 2011

“Seeing the World!”

Have you been to Manchester?