"QUAD BIKE OVER THE DUNES - NAMIBIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
Namibia is a vast desert full of impossibly high sand dunes that seem to go on forever. Just think of it as the largest beach on the face of the Earth and go for it! Hire a quad bike and go tearing up and over the dunes! Now this is serious fun. You also get some great views from atop the dunes that are as tall as mountains. Outdoor adventure at its best.
Remember to have something to cover your mouth!
Directions: Desert Explorers Adventure Centre in Swakopmund, Namibia or other licensed companies throughout Namibia
Phone: ++264 64 406096
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don’t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels