"Translobo- Private Transportation" Taxi Service Tip by KBCartier

Taxi Service, Cabo San Lucas: 14 reviews and 3 photos

Trying to decide on a Taxi, Shuttle, or Private Transfer from the airport to your hotel in Cabo San Lucas?

I had the hardest time choosing myself! But I'm glad I took another travelers advice and went with private transportation. She had recommended Translobo and I'm glad she had. Their service was exceptional, and affordable. It was way worth a few extra bucks to use them over the $22 per person shuttle service.

What to expect:

We arrived at the airport around 7:30 PM grabbed our luggage and went out front to the right (to the sign that said "Group Exit"). Outside we found a nicely dressed man holding a sign with our name on it. He introduced himself as Omar and took our luggage to his very pristine Suburban. Inside he had it nicely air-conditioned and offered us a nice cold beer! He asked us what kind of music we liked and we were off. He was a very good driver and spoke perfect English. The ride was very enjoyable.

Once we arrived at the hotel, Omar's boss Arturo met us out front. He was also dressed very nice and wanted to introduce himself and make sure we had had a nice ride over (Very professional). All and all it was a great experience!

On the drive back to the airport the following Friday he pulled over to show us a beautiful view and offered to take a last picture of us in Cabo, which was very thoughtful.

Notes: Once you are dropped off by the driver be expected to pay upfront for your way back. This threw me off and made me a bit nervous, I like to pay for services when rendered. But just as promised, Omar arrived the following Friday at 4:30 to take us back to the airport : )

Good Luck! Hope my experience helps you make your decision.

Mode: AROUND
othercontact: translobo@gmail.com
Phone: 011 (52) 624 188 21 97
Type: Car/Motor Home

• Updated Oct 24, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Cabo San Lucas?