"A Good Bargain!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Antonis G Hotel & Apartments Tip by greekcypriot

Antonis G Hotel & Apartments, Larnaca: 120 reviews and 10 photos

The area around the pool and bar

The area around the pool and bar
    by greekcypriot
      The evening music and quiz event at the hotel
      The apartment on the 2nd floor
      The rib portion
      The balcony
    by greekcypriot

I spent one night at the Antonis G Hotel Apartments in Oroklini on my recent trip to Cyprus.
This is my second visit here. The apartments are spacious with all the amenities needed. There was a special offer those days and until December 2012 a studio for 2 persons costs 35 euro while for 3 costs 40. I found the price attractive and I spent one night to visit some relatives.

The hotel was almost full, and the night I was there, there was a big gathering of people at the premises next to the swimming pool gardens.
The Lithos restaurant which belongs to the same family is being renovated next door and all guests come to the hotel premises. Different activities and events take place every night with much music and quizzes. The majority of these guests are British and they have been coming here for years. I was amazed after talking to a number of them and they were telling me of how they love this place and they enjoy an outing as they told me for so little. They come from the whole district of Larnaca.
The rib portion for instance is unbelievably huge and deliciously roasted. A pint of beer for 2 euro and Mousaka costs 8 euro. Tuna salad is 6.50. Of course there are many more dishes like Stifado (stew) and Afelia or chicken kebab.
I recommend both the apartments and the restaurant as a good choice! I would certainly return.
I will certainly return to the apartments when Lithos will be finished.
There is a bus stop just outside the hotel which goes to Larnaca every hour.

Address: Oroklini, Larnaca, 6307, Cyprus
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: +357 99 790678
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.antonisghotelapartment.com/Antonis_G_Hotel_Apartment_Accommodation.html

• Written Oct 22, 2011

Comments

greekcypriot Used To Live Here!

greekcypriot

“Live Everyday Like Your Last”

Have you been to Larnaca?