HOTEL DE FRANCE (Djibouti): "BUDGET LUXURY" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 189 reviews and 614 photos
You can?t get a better hotel for less than this hotel. I stayed 1 night for $10 less at a noisy place that SOLD me soap. The Hotel de France is more like renting a very large apartment. I had a kitchen, living room with furniture, satellite TV and a huge storage room. That was the ground floor. Upstairs I had a huge queen-sized bed, wardrobes, ceiling fans, air conditioning, an outside veranda with furniture, closets and a basic bathroom. It could uses a little cleaning here and there and some paint in a few places. By local hotel standards this is super cheap and I enjoyed my spacious accommodation. Security is on your front door 24 hours a day and they even have a place to braai. The centre of the town starts across the street. I loved this place.
They never seem to be full, I just showed up.
Address: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, Djibouti Ville
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +253 813781
More Reviews (312)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels