KEMPINSKI PALACE (Djibouti): "ULTIMATE LUXURY" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 189 reviews and 614 photos
This place is pure luxury. A world class hotel to be proud of and the only true 5-star accommodation in the whole country. It is also one of the top hotels in Africa. The bedrooms are luxurious, the dinning is sublime, service is amazing and the hotel grounds are like that of s Sheik’s palace. Even the outside pool area looks like to cover of an expensive travel magazine. You can rent a room by the day if you just want to pamper yourself and enjoy a sunlounger in a tent around the pool overlooking the sea. You can also just come for a meal at one of all their all-you-can- eat theme nights. I went to the Mexican night where the price includes all drinks. I left heavier, drunker and happier than at any hotel I have dined at in Africa.
A true palace and worth it if you can afford it. Don’t even think about staying in the Sheraton in Djibouti – a completely inferior hotel.
Address: Ilot Du Heron, P.O. Box 1960, Djibouti
Price Comparison: most expensive
othercontact: Form on their Website
Phone: +253 32555
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (312)
- See All Don’t Bother in Massawa
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels