"it's more like an apartment" Pension SV. Hubertus Tip by Penelope4

Pension SV. Hubertus, Cesky Krumlov: 24 reviews and 5 photos

by Penelope4

• it's more like an apartment - Cesky Krumlov
      the amenities were more than I expected
    by Penelope4
  • it's more like an apartment - Cesky Krumlov

I was greeted by a very friendly staff who turned out to be cleaning rooms. She showed me my room in no time and although she did not speak English well, the reception I got from her was quite warm and the check in was smooth. The room was spacious - the bathroom had some marble tiles, the living room and furniture is quite impressive. Solid wood, interior design was my taste. It has a flat screen tv, nice table lamps which were bright enough for reading, wooden floor, nice curtains.

Buffet breakfast was ample.

Unique Qualities: The pension is near the Plesivec stairs which gives you a very nice view of the town. As you reach the street, the bridge is just a stone away and in here, you'll almost catch your breath when you look at the surroundings. From there, you can explore the churches and the castle. Awesome!

Location is great. Price is very good. Service is impressive. Plus point is: they display some souvenirs in their glass cabinet at the reception - so if you don't like going to the shops, you can find something right there and then.

Address: Plesiveske Namesti 95, Cesky Krumlov, 381 01, Czech Republic
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Four stations by bus from the train station. Fare is 13 Kc. On my way back to the train station, I took a taxi and I remember paying 170 Kc.
othercontact: info@svhubertus.cz
Phone: 00420 380 713 240
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse
Website: http://www.svhubertus.cz

• Updated Oct 21, 2011

Comments

Penelope4

“Travels open our eyes, improve our senses, and change our perspectives - so travel and live!”

Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?