"Visiting the Balay Negrense" Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod Things to Do Tip by paolodecastro

Bacolod Things to Do: 35 reviews and 95 photos

Facade of Balay Negrense
      Facade of Balay Negrense
      Another view of the Facade
      Interior view of the second floor - the Sala
      Me at the window area
      VT was here
    by paolodecastro

They said that the house is just one of the three houses that became a museum in the area, Balay Negrense being the famous?..When I went here I asked myself ? there are so many old houses there?..why is that Balay Negrense became so famous??I got my answer??This is the House of a former senator???

Nothing that is so special in this house?..for I am raised and still living in an ancestral house??and living in a province (my province s Bulacan) with many ancestral houses some much better than the Balay Negrense??is not that exciting anymore????.

I think that the only thing I got interested in this house is the bigger than bedroom toilet?hahahhahaha?.don?t ?.know how this house got that very big toilet?..

Another thing?.is that..there are so many stories here (from guest) that they have experienced some ghost in the house)?.that I don?t know?.i did not have any eerie feelings when I went there??????

Address: This is located outside Bacolod already in Talisay

• Updated Oct 26, 2011

paolodecastro Visits Here Frequently!

“What Kind of PLACE defines YOU?”

Have you been to Bacolod?