LODGE: "Fun eating of Grilled Meat & other stuff" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Restaurant Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Restaurants: 31 reviews and 73 photos
LODGE is a good choice when it comes to Yaki-niku (grilled meat) in Niigata. There are 2 locations I've frequented here in Niigata. One is located close to Niigata Stations South Entrance just down the stairs on the left hand side leaving one of the main station exits. It's close to a big Chinese hotel and I believe Plaka 3 (where Junkudo, the book store, is).
The other is located in Aoyama near AEON (once known as Josco).
Favorite Dish: Well, I really enjoy having the grilled pork. Normally, I'm not a big meat eater. But, every once in a while OK. They do have lots of other stuff, but I usually just focus on the meat and drinking.
A good point about the restaurant is making a reservation for 2 hours of all you can eat or drink.
It's reasonably priced and it's great fun.
I often leave very full and happily buzzed.
Address: see above
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: One near Niigata Station's South entrance on the left just leaving the station
The other near Aoyama's AEON (formally Josco)
More Reviews (79)
- See All Niigata Airport
- See All One of My Favorite Nightlife Spots
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All Jogging along the Shinano Riverside
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels