Sebana Cove Resort: "Great Place, Great Seafood" Kota Tinggi Hotel Tip by Aidy_p

Kota Tinggi Hotels: 19 reviews and 36 photos

Here's A View of the Room
      Here's A View of the Room
      Shower Facilities
    by Aidy_p

For my very first foray, I got lost looking for the place. Yes, we have the map, but no it was not that easy to fine. Of course, the alternative was to take a ferry across but I thought driving would be more fun as we could do stop-overs. But really, if the hassle of getting stuck at the causeway just turns you off, head for the ferry,

We'd stayed in both their apartments and also suite, and the preference was for the latter as the finishing was much better and realy, much closer to the club house and swimming pool.

I feel that the only good thing about the apartment is that it is rather quaint and also, you have your own parking lot.

Unique Qualities: A combintion of stone and wood housing structures entices you to feel that you're having your holiday. For the Suite, the rooms are nicely decorated. My children totally adored the swimming pool. What's more, the pool comes with a water slide.

One issue those, there were mozzies lurking around till a point where we had to burn mosquito coils within our room. If you plan to stay over, I'd suggest you take the 2nd level.

Address: Km 57, Jalan Kota Tinggi, Sungei Rengit, Kota Tinggi, Johor, 81900, Malaysia
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 07-8266053
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Written Oct 19, 2011

More Hotels in Kota Tinggi (1)

“I Need To Finish Seeing 30% of The World!!! Nvm tt 70% of the World Is Under Water!”

Have you been to Kota Tinggi?