"THE CHOCOLATE HOSTEL THIS IS SUCH A GREAT HOSTEL" Chocolate Hostel Moscow Tip by DennyP

Chocolate Hostel Moscow, Moscow: 49 reviews and 5 photos

WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CHOCOLATE HOSTEL

WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CHOCOLATE HOSTEL
      GUARDING THE WAR MEMORIAL
      THE BEAUTIFUL GARDENS OUTSIDE THE KREMLIN
      WALKING BY DOWN THE KREMLIN
      A GOOD WALK DOWN BY THE RIVER
    by DennyP

I must say from the first minute I arrived at this Hostel I loved the place.Known as the "Sweetest Hostel in Moscow"..not only were the staff super friendly but really looked after me as I was in a difficult situation with little funds after being robbed in Mongolia..They saw that I had the neccesary help I need with phone calls to australia and advise with locations etc... This also i found to be a rather unique Hostel as the name implies there was always lots of chocolate to eat and drink..

Unique Qualities: The Location of this Hostel was fine for me. I was close to a Metro Station (Pushkinskaya) and in the centre of the city I walked from here to all the sights that I visited..
They picked me up from the railway station upon my arrival and organised a taxi for me when I left...The staff here were just so helpful for me I really appreciated their kindness.
The security is first class as are the ammenities...good clean bathroom and toilets...and an excellent breakfast with lots of various food...cereals, yoghurts, fresh bread and cheeses..hot chocolate.coffe or Tea..This Hostel is marvellous.
Free Wi-Fi..

Address: Degtyarnyy lane, 15, C1, apart 4, Moscow, 125009, Russia
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Closest Metro Station: Pushkinskaya OR Chekovskaya.. within walking distance of Red Square, St. Basils Cathedral, the Kremlin,The river,many resturants
othercontact: booking@chocohostel.com
Phone: +7 495 971-20-46
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hostel
Website: http://www.chocohostel.com

• Written Oct 18, 2011

Comments

DennyP

“by leaps and bounds the kangaroo gets to where he is going..”

Have you been to Moscow?