Xenos: "Nice stuff at reasonable price" Top 5 Page for this destination Assen Shopping Tip by Arfah

Assen Shopping: 11 reviews and 10 photos

Found a nice place for them at home :)
by Arfah

I had the chance to browse this shop during my trip to Assen. Honestly, I don't know the exact location. Anyway, I like the shop very much and felt like buying so many things. The shop sells plenty of things such as small size furniture, lamps, mirror, home decor, kitchen ware, gifts and other things as well.

What to buy: I'm not that sure what to shop in Assen, but I've bought a few things at Xenos: a white baroque frame for 4.99 euro, a wooden silver greenish frame 3.49 euro, a hanging candle holder for 2.49 euro per piece, another nice looking candle holder for 3.49 and a food tong for 1.99 euro.

You might ask me why I bought them there? Don't those things sold in my home town? The answer is yes, I can find all of them here but they don't look the same and here they are much expensive. What I like, I will just buy especially when they are priced reasonably rather than wait to browse other places to only find they are much expensive or I don't find them at all, ha3. I love all the things I bought at Xenos so much and patiently carried all from Assen to Amsterdam, Paris, London and finally home to Kuala Lumpur :)

Theme: Other

• Updated Oct 18, 2011

More Shopping in Assen (1)

“traveling lifts my life”

Have you been to Assen?