SEVEN OLIVES HOTEL (Lalibela, Ethiopia): "BEST STEAK SANDWICH IN THE WORLD" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
This was so good ? I had it for lunch twice. They give you a real steak with a large slab of partly melted cheese. This is great if you want a lot of food relatively quickly. You also get to sit on the Seven Olives patio overlooking the mountains. An excellent combination. Specify you want a beer KASS KAZA. That means cold. Well priced for what you get.
The photo doesn't do this massive steak justice. Its thick!
Address: On the terrace - at the 7 Olives Hotel
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: At the top of the hill
Phone: +251-333-36-00-20 / 36-04-87
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels