The Royal : Part II: "The Famous Chhanp of Royal" Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurant Tip by goutammitra
Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants: 136 reviews and 489 photos
We made another visit to this place on 29th September'11 with Rakhi and Munu. But we were grossly disappointed as our favourite Mutton Pasinda was just not available. Pasinda is boneless meat made on the pattern of Mutton Chaanp. It's their signature dish, so we had to contend ourself with Mutton Chaanp , Biryani, Roomali Roti and Shahi Tukra as sweet dish. Mutton Pasinda is available only on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays in evening time.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta) (86)
More Reviews (128)
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All National Library Kolkata: The...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All Airport Volvo & Green Jnnurm Buses...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels