"If on extended vacation in Disneyland area..." Top 5 Page for this destination Disneyland Tip by marinarena
Disneyland, Anaheim: 15 reviews and 17 photos
and in need to make groceries, check out the nearest options:
(Starting point: Main Disneyland entrance/sign, along Harbor Blvd)
Target- 12100 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA (reachable by bus, take OCTA route 43 S). Bus trip last about 8 min +-
Vons (traditional supermarket)- 130 W. Lincoln, Anaheim, CA (reachable by bus, take OCTA route 43 N, exit Lincoln Ave, walk 5 +- east to market). Bus trip last about 10 min+-
***These locations are especially useful when on extended stay in Disneyland and are in need of groceries and home comforts which are likely overpriced at the Disneyland parks!
What to buy: besides groceries, one can buy a wide assortment of sundries at all locations
What to pay: a little to a lot. Kmart has the best bargains generally. Target is not much more pricey though. Vons is often considered "overpriced" but there are always sale items featured worth buying
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (56)
- See All Delight in Communal Packing House
- See All Dine at the Finest Restaurant in Anaheim
- See All Arrive to Ana Via Greyhound Bus
- See All Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels