"Make your way to Muzeo" Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Things to Do Tip by marinarena
Anaheim Things to Do: 346 reviews and 937 photos
For day-tripping Anaheim, come to Muzeo, a fairly new museum. There have been diverse exhibitions here- ones dedicated to frogs, Napoleon, chocolate, blues music, Chicano (Mexican-American) art, snakes, Africa and Imperial Rome. Adult admission is $13 and kids' is $9, both of which are honestly on the high side considering the small size of the museum, however, I still recommend visiting. The price still beats the $80-$100+ for single Disneyland Resort admission any day! The museum is open during the latter part of the week, Wed-Sun, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Arrive conveniently at Muzeo via OCTA bus 47 (exit Anaheim Blvd and Broadway St).
Address: 241 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Directions: downtown Anaheim
Parking is available in the structure on the corner of Center Street Promenade & South Lemon Street.
Phone: 714-95.MUZEO (714-956-8936)
More Things to Do in Anaheim (9)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Dine at the Finest Restaurant in Anaheim
- See All Arrive to Ana Via Greyhound Bus
- See All Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels