"Discover Downtown, Away from Disneyland" Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Things to Do Tip by marinarena
Anaheim Things to Do: 346 reviews and 937 photos
Get acquainted with the quaint, beautiful part of Anaheim- downtown. There is a charming rejuventation happening here and it's worth seeing. OK, no roller coasters, no Disney characters roaming about here, but one can catch the city's excellent, entertaining farmer's market with craft fair weekly, and many of the fun and cultural city's events in these parts, throughout the year. Featured downtown are: The Anaheim Packing District, with a vast gourmet food court and open fields for play and festival; Museo, a charming museum with a good mix of local and global flare; quarterly city art walk; Anaheim Ice (ice rink), various great eateries and gorgeous architecture. Check out events happening downtown on the city website!
Address: 200 South Anaheim Blvd (main downtown office)
Directions: downtown Anaheim, off Harbor Blvd, Broadway St and Anaheim Blvd
More Things to Do in Anaheim (9)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Dine at the Finest Restaurant in Anaheim
- See All Arrive to Ana Via Greyhound Bus
- See All Hip Hop Close to Disneyland at Heat
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels