"Great breakfast at the Campanile" Campanile Roissy Paris Tip by joiwatani

Campanile Roissy Paris, Paris: 881 reviews and 0 photos

I didn't like this hotel for some reason. The front desk people were very rude and dont' have good customer service. Just to get my room key at the front, the front desk person let me wait for a long time instead of just grabbing it behind her back while continuing her phone conversation. The reception desk people in the morning were not friendly, very impolite, and didn't know how to multi-task. They could not handle three different things at the same time and can't handle group tours who were showing up at the front at the same time.

Moreover, I don't like this hotel because of my experience and my group members' experience.

After 12 pm, the management lock the front door and there were no available front desk person to readily open the doors. We were stocked at the front calling and waking up our group members to wake up the front desk people to open the door.

The only good thing about this hotel that I experienced were their breakfast. They have a buffet breakfast that was included in our hotel package. They served hot meals and cold meals. They have a variety of food from scrambled eggs to sausage and bacon. They also have coffee, tea, and orange juice. The restaurant is very spacious.

The rooms are mediocre but very clean. The beds are very comfy.

Address: Zone D'Activites du Parc de Roissy, Allee des Vergers, Paris, Ile-de-France, 95700, France
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 33.1.34.29.80.40
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.campanile-roissy.fr

• Updated Oct 16, 2011

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Paris?