www.discoverybayflats.webs.com: "Best Temporary Accommodation In Hong Kong" Hong Kong Island Hotel Tip by JMAeroporos

Hong Kong Island Hotels: 28 reviews and 37 photos

Breathtaking views
      Breathtaking views
    by JMAeroporos
      Very pretty kitchen with dishwasher
      Roomy bathroom
      More amazing views
  • Best Temporary Accommodation In Hong Kong - Hong Kong Island

Great apartment with fabulous views of Hong Kong and Kowloon

I know how hard it is to find a place to stay in Hong Kong, especially while you are abroad, so I have put up this post to help those on the prowl.
My husband and I stayed in a great apartment in Discovery Bay and it's worth while sharing. The apartment is in the one of the best locations in Discovery Bay, called Cherish court. It's right on the waterfront with a spectacular and uninterrupted view of Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. You also have a clear view of Disneyland's daily firework display! As for the apartment, it's so light and airy, fully functional, nicely decorated and it's a decent size.

Unique Qualities: Our experience at Cherish Court was so enjoyable that we took out a lease a couple of floors up in the same building. Prior to our stay in Cherish court we stayed in Causeway bay, we were so disappointed when we saw our tiny apartment plus the pics on the website didn't look anything like the actual room. If anything, it's the opposite with Cherish court - the pics don't do it justice. I have attached some pics of the apartment, this is exactly what the place looks like inside but the view has to be seen to be believed. Before we moved to Hong Kong I spent 2 weeks looking for an apartment, I think Cherish court is well priced and true value for money.

The wesbite is www.discoverybayflats.webs.com

Address: Cherish Court, Discovery Bay Lantau Island, Hong Hong
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The wesbite is www.discoverybayflats.webs.com
Phone: +852 93013549
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.discoverybayflats.webs.com

• Updated Oct 18, 2011

Ranked Member

Have you been to Hong Kong Island?