"Photo tour with Parissetmefree" Photo Tour - Parissetmefree Tip by aussirose

Photo Tour - Parissetmefree, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos

Photo tour of Paris with Sab - parissetmefree
by aussirose

If you love photography then I would totally recommend you do this. A photo tour with Sab - www.parissetmefree.com. Sab promises to take you around the back streets of Paris and capture some authentic Parisian street scenes as well as help you get the most out of your camera from compact digital point and shoot to professional cameras.

I first found Sab here on vt and was impressed with his videos, especially the Blue Eiffel Tower one. This video has given me so much inspiration and was the reason why I bought photoshop elements 9 recently. Anway, Sab had not been on vt for some time so I googled parissetmefree and found him! Love his site and enjoyed watching his critique comments on photos sent to him by people that had been on one of his photo tours.

So I showed hubby and he was impressed as he has just recently purchased a new toy - Canon D7 camera and heaps of lenses and accessories. I then asked stevemt who immediatly jumped at the chance. So instead of joining the vt crew on Sunday morning we went with Sab on a photo adventure around the Latin Quarter back streets of Paris.

It was fantastic and I totally recommend you do this tour if you are into photography and want to capture some interesting shots as well as get some great new ideas on things to look for in photography other than your usual point and shoot touristy stuff.

Check out my pix in the travelogue below.

Website: http://www.parissetmefree.com

• Written Oct 15, 2011

Comments

aussirose

“A free Rose from the garden is a girl's best friend.”

Have you been to Paris?