"The local stores at the beach in Cozumel" Local Crafts Tip by joiwatani
Local Crafts, Isla Cozumel: 9 reviews and 25 photos
There are many stores in Cozumel - near Punta Sur. They are small and have no names on them and they sell different kinds of gifts and crafts.
I saw stone carvings of the Last Supper, the Chichen Itza, Mayan masks, chess sets, Mexican hats, cowboy hats, etc.
What to buy: Locally-made items like those made by the Mayans
What to pay: Make sure to bargain.
Address: Punta Sur, Cozumel, Mexico
More Shopping in Isla Cozumel (7)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Close to downtown and the beach
- See All When shopping, warn your children
- See All The Mayan arts and crafts
- See All Bikes with a carriage
- See All Check out Fidel Castro's Funny statue
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla Cozumel?Share Your Travels