"Loyola University" New Orleans Favorite Tip by Ewingjr98
New Orleans General: 293 reviews and 292 photos
Favorite thing: Loyola University of New Orleans is a Roman Catholic Jesuit school that was established in 1904, and is today one of the best colleges in the southern U.S. The school has about 5,000 students including 3,000 undergraduates. The campus is located across from Audubon on St. Charles Avenue on land purchased by the Jesuits in 1889. The school is adjacent to Tulane University, as Tulane was established on land sold by the Jesuits to raise money for Loyola. Loyola expanded to its Broadway Campus in 1986, taking over the facilities of the defunct St. Mary's Dominican College.
More Reviews (58)
- See All Port of Call - Esplinade Ave, French...
- See All Bloody Mary's Haunted Pub Crawl - French...
- See All Hurricane Katrina Memorials
- See All Howl at the Moon - Bourbbon St, French...
- See All Taxi through New Orleans
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels