"Classic Métro entrances" Metro Tip by pieter_jan_v
Metro, Paris: 147 reviews and 206 photos
The Paris Métro entrances are one of the best-known architectural secrets of the city.
The oldest are identified with a sign with the word 'Métropolitain' in green art nouveau letters.
The later ones have a red lantern with in white the word 'Métro' or a big yellow 'M' in a circle.
More Transportation in Paris (17)
More Reviews (122)
- See All Beggars and homeless people
- See All Second Hand Records
- See All At Place du Trocadéro
- See All Statues at Place du Trocadéro
- See All Musée National de la Marine
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels