"The Mayan Vestiges vs the reproduction ones" Mayan Ruins Tip by joiwatani
Mayan Ruins, Isla Cozumel: 6 reviews and 13 photos
You can differentiate the El Caracol from the new ones. The El Caracol, Mayan Vestiges were built in 600 BC and the new ones were recently built. You can detect from the stones they have used to build them.
There were a few new El Caracols that we had seen on our way to the beach.
Address: Punta Sur, Cozumel, Mexico
Directions: You can see them along the street. They are stacks of stones that looks like a small house.
More Things to Do in Isla Cozumel (18)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Close to downtown and the beach
- See All When shopping, warn your children
- See All Looking for jewelries?
- See All The Mayan arts and crafts
- See All Bikes with a carriage
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla Cozumel?Share Your Travels