Cosmic Comic cafe: "Interesting beers and comics" Turku Nightlife Tip by Turska

Turku Nightlife: 30 reviews and 33 photos

It´s called cafe, but it is a pub. And a pub with great selection of changing beers! I don´t remeber seeing so many "new" ones for a while (new for me). Staff knew a lot about their beers and helped us to find interesting ones. We were going to have one bottle, but because of the good staff and selection, we found ourselves staying for three bottles ;)
There is lots of comics, Finnish and international. Finnish comic-drawers have drawn something at the walls also and have written somethin also.
Colors of the place are not so usual, quite colorful place! And I even liked the music. the Doors, Sisters of Mercy, Billy idol, Rolling Stones..
And it was reasonable priced!

I´m glad my friend told us to go here.

Dress Code: No dress code (you won´t see me going to place with dressPhotos of the bottles are poor, I felt stupid taking photos of them, so I did it very quick ;)

Address: Kauppiaskatu 4
Directions: It´s not easy to find. When you see nro.4 go from it´s right side allmost to the small shopping centre but don´t go in, the front door is between two frontdoors of the shopping centre. I had never noticed the place before at any visit to Turku!
Phone: 02-2504942
Theme: Other

• Updated Oct 14, 2011

• mindcrime's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2013 at 1:43 AM

this must be a good one, we missed it :(

• Turska's Profile Photo
      Oct 29, 2013 at 7:43 AM

It really is a good one!! We missed it coupple of years, but then my friend told about it.

Turska Visits Here Frequently!

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Turku?