Pikku-Torre: "Steaks and hamburgers" Turku Restaurant Tip by Turska

Turku Restaurants: 57 reviews and 41 photos

I guess it has been Spanish restaurant, but doesn´t anymore. My husband wanted to have a restaurant hamburger, and I don´t like hamburgers. They had steaks also, and quite good selection, so this was a good choise. They did also have reasonable priced (compared to Finnish restaurants!) wines and at least some different beers, witch was good also. We don´t like drinking just some beer from the tap, we want to choose.
I took "leaf steak" minute steak says the dictionary. I usually don´t take it (I usually don´t want so thin) , but for some reason I felt like it this time. It was really good. So was my husbands hamburger.
I had two deep fried cheddar jalapenos with my steak. I like those, so it was a nice add. The spicy butter was really spicy (not hot ) and not tastless like many times.
It´s not a gourmet restaurant, but very good if you don´t feel like having and paying a gourmet price.
The web page is only in finnish. The photo on the page must be from the other side of the restaurant, it looked more like a pub than the dining area.

Favorite Dish: I think it would have been garlic steak, but I thought it sounded too heavy at the moment with garlic cream potatos, so I didn´t choose it.

My steak portion looks different than it was when it came. I allmost forgot the photos, and had allready started to push the potatos and vegetables back to make cutting the steak easier. Why do they put the steak to the top everywhere today??

Address: Yliopistonkatu 30
Rating: 4
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.pikkutorre.fi/

• Updated Oct 14, 2011

More Restaurants in Turku (1)

Comments

Turska Visits Here Frequently!

Turska

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Turku?