"The hotels and huts at the beaches in Cozumel" Hurricane Damage Tip by joiwatani
Hurricane Damage, Isla Cozumel: 2 reviews and 10 photos
For the past few years, Cozumel had been hit by many unforgiving weather. Most of the nice hotels there that were built in cement were all destroyed by typhoons/storms. Some of the business owners were very resilient and they rebuilt their hotels and restaurants back. However, they just built them with roofs made from local roofing materials like the coconut leaves, cogon grasess, etc.
You can see the devatation of the storm from one business to another along the beach.
More Reviews (54)
- See All Close to downtown and the beach
- See All When shopping, warn your children
- See All Looking for jewelries?
- See All Bikes with a carriage
- See All Check out Fidel Castro's Funny statue
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla Cozumel?Share Your Travels